I'm looking for a good book to read. I'll be done with summer term within the next month and I'll have about two complete weeks to relax and do nothing. I figure what better thing to do than be able to enjoy a good read!
Any suggestions?
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi guys! I love checking your blog. It looks like you are doing well. I recommend "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. It is a big book but such a quick read and VERY entertaining. I loved it!
Jenny (and Ben)! I love your blog! You are so cute. I think a good book to read would be HARRY POTTER!!! I am just starting the final one and I am excited about it. We miss you guys. Maybe we can get together this weekend or something. Love you so much! love carrie :)
thanks so much for the comments, they mean a lot. i really need to get caught up with another post though.
Rachel- i heard about those books from another friend, i think i'll try them out. that way i can be ready for the third one when it is released! by the way the pictures of claire and emma are so cute, i can't wait to come down.
Carrie- how was the trip? i take it you guys are back. we for sure need to get together soon... and maybe do some shopping? this weekend will be great!
Hey Jenny! Here is a great one. Marley and Me by John Grogan. It was a best seller for a while and it's hilarious! Scott and I both love it, my whole family loved it, my co-worker liked it. Anyway, You can borrow it from us if you like!
Post a Comment