This last weekend we celebrated the fourth with Bennion, Carrie, and Marc. It was a blast, literally:) We went up to the Cannon's for a festive dinner of steaks, potato salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, and fruit salad with yummy nectarines. It was a very delicious and colorful meal.
Carrie and I explored our culinary skills and made watermelon bowls. They turned out great!
A couple blocks from Ben and Carrie's, was a group of neighbors that bought tons of illegal fireworks and were setting them off right in their cul-de-sac. There was a huge pile of fireworks in the middle and whenever they would light a couple, the sky would rain burnt paper. It was a cool experience to be right underneath them but very dangerous, in fact some of the fireworks went off on the ground and some others that didn' t get very high would fall down still burning, ouch!
5 comments:
what a great blog!!!! I love the name and thanks for the birthday greetings!!! lets see some more! love you both forever, Mom the Mac
Great Job with the Blog Jenny!
Looks like a nice site, well done! The comment by my picture made me laugh.
-Marc
I love your pictures and comments about your weekend celebration. It is fun reading about what you are doing. Please keep it up for dear old Dad McAvoy
Great pics! Let me guess who found a Llama festival at a Hare Krishna temple???? Ben you are sooo funny. Love the intro at first I thought maybe you did take a little 'side'trip. Well I am off to the twins birthday party. It's so wonderful to have carrie and Clara and Bennion here with us. love to you today and everyday
MM
Post a Comment